• The large rear cut-out on the Homecraft Savanah gives clearance for the coccyx and, combined with the gentle downward slope of the seat, makes rear personal hygiene possible.
• The wide front cut-out also allows easier access for personal cleansing.
• The two L-shaped moulded plastic brackets on the Homecraft Savanah have bonded rubber non-slip buffers to keep the toilet seat firmly in position. These brackets can be easily adjusted to fit on most sizes and shapes of toilets, by the use of two large, fluted turning knobs. This makes fitting and removal of the seat very quick and easy.
• The Homecraft Savanah has no front bracket or front turning knob to avoid snagging skin or clothes. The front is secured by a lip.
• Overall length 407mm (16˝). Overall width with brackets 370mm (14 ¾˝). Aperture 266×207mm (10 1/2×8 1/4˝).